Design a Versatile Professional Brand Logo for Mountain Gospel
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 56
- Kazanan Girdiler: eddesignswork
Mountain Gospel is a Christian radio ministry. It is a rural Southern Gospel and Gospel Bluegrass station located in the hills of eastern Kentucky. Our main audience is middle-aged to older people. We are in the process of adding a 2nd station and are wanting to get a new logo design. More information can be found on our website: [url removed, login to view]
We have several goals for the logo. The best logo should accomplish all or as many as possible:
1) The logo will be for Mountain Gospel. We want a clean and attractive design.
2) The logo should have a design element, incorporating the idea of Mountain Gospel.
3) The logo should be designed for both print and web formats.
4) The logo should work in color and black/white.
5) The logo should be able to print in a 2 color print format.
6) The logo should be wider than it is tall (explained further later).
7) The logo needs to be designed in a vector type format or as a large enough image to work well in large printing formats (we may print from business card size up to 10 foot banners, etc.).
8) As a plus, we'd like the text of the logo to be able to stand on its own, and the design element to be able to stand on its own (for example, we could use the design element on one part of a page, and the logo text on another part of the page, etc.)
9) The logo should subtly communicate the idea of radio. We don't want the logo to overtly say “radio” as it will also be used in other non-radio areas of ministry that we work with.
We need 3 different options/designs, 1 main logo, with 2 additions/options that could be added when desired.
1) Mountain Gospel with no additional information. This is what I am referring to as the “logo.” This should be wider than it is tall, so that we can add one of the additions below and still stay within a normal design.
2) Mountain Gospel with the addition of “99.9 FM WMTC”
3) Mountain Gospel with the addition of “1470 AM WBFC”
In the final submission, I will be requesting the editable original in addition to a rendered version. I will also be requesting the name of the font(s) used in the logo. We will need to be able to make textual adjustments to the logo additions in the future if the stations change, etc.
Feel free to ask for further detail or questions. I'm open to suggestions and ideas.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent communication. Great attitude and quality. Gave full energy and time to make sure delivered what we needed. Thanks!”
dplorimer, United States.