Design a Website Front Page

  • Durum: Closed
  • Ödül: €100
  • Alınan Girdiler: 11

Yarışma Özeti

We are looking for someone to design a front page of a website in jpeg format for a client of ours. They are a corporate multinational business, specialising in custom hardware (backplanes). The front page must be designed with a specific Wordpress theme in mind, where at least 75% of the design can be easily converted into the Wordpress theme and the other 25% REQUIRES YOUR CREATIVITY TO MAKE IT LOOK DIFFERENT TO A WORDPRESS THEME. On approval of the design, we will discuss with you the possibility of completing the full site.

The website should be easy to navigate, with quick links to information and key products.

The menu headings will be:
Home
About Us
Products
Downloads
Links
Global Locations
Blog
Contact Us

The design must be original. We don't want the standard slider with 3 boxes underneath. Something like in images 1 and 2 attached is desired. Image 3 is a sample product that the company offers.

Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler

Bu yarışmadan başlıca girdiler

Daha Fazla Katılım Görüntüle

Genel Açıklama Panosu

  • sharjeelimtiaz93
    sharjeelimtiaz93
    • 1 yıl önce

    Please provide feedback on entry #24.

    • 1 yıl önce
  • omwebdeveloper
    omwebdeveloper
    • 1 yıl önce

    Please check #12, #18, #20 and #21. Thanks

    • 1 yıl önce
  • abcdNd
    abcdNd
    • 1 yıl önce

    Please don't miss my design #15, #16, #17 and provide your valuable feedback. Thank you

    • 1 yıl önce
  • omwebdeveloper
    omwebdeveloper
    • 1 yıl önce

    Please check #12. Thanks

    • 1 yıl önce
  • sharjeelimtiaz93
    sharjeelimtiaz93
    • 1 yıl önce

    Please wait fro my entry

    • 1 yıl önce
  • njose
    njose
    • 1 yıl önce

    Hi, I woould like to participate. I will submit my entry today.

    • 1 yıl önce
  • TWCIE
    Yarışma Sahibi
    • 1 yıl önce

    They don't have a logo. Here is a competitor of theirs, so you can get an idea of the products they sell: http://www.pentairprotect.com/en/emea

    • 1 yıl önce
  • gravitygraphics7
    gravitygraphics7
    • 1 yıl önce

    Please provide your logo and some more details. Thank you...

    • 1 yıl önce
  • TWCIE
    Yarışma Sahibi
    • 1 yıl önce

    @shakilaiub10 We would like it in PSD format. Yes, only the home page design.

    • 1 yıl önce
  • TWCIE
    Yarışma Sahibi
    • 1 yıl önce

    psd would be better I think. It would be easier to add to Wordpress, wouldn't it?

    • 1 yıl önce
    1. shakilaiub10
      shakilaiub10
      • 1 yıl önce

      before add to wordprss you need to convert it in html first?? so for this contest what u need? only psd or both html code? plz let us know

      • 1 yıl önce
    2. shakilaiub10
      shakilaiub10
      • 1 yıl önce

      only HOME PAGE need to design?

      • 1 yıl önce
  • IntelligentAppSl
    IntelligentAppSl
    • 1 yıl önce

    I have provide my work links

    • 1 yıl önce
  • shourav01
    shourav01
    • 1 yıl önce

    psd or html?

    • 1 yıl önce

Daha fazla yorum göster

Yarışmalara nasıl başlanır

  • Projenizi ilan edin

    Yarışmanızı İlan Edin Hızlı ve kolay

  • Tonlarca girdi alın

    Tonlarca Girdi Alın Bütün dünyadan

  • En iyi girdiyi seçin

    En iyi girdiyi seçin Dosyaları indirin - Kolay!

Şimdi bir Yarışma İlan Et ya da Bugün Bize Katılın!