Design a Women's T-Shirt for a brand that raises endangered wildlife awareness through art
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $15
- Alınan Girdiler: 47
- Kazanan: medokhaled
Sealed entries will be disqualified, I will award the designer that comes up with the most original ideas based on my direction. I want everyone to be able to see each other's work so I can steer the direction by using examples. I will not allow a copy cat to win so do not worry about that, if the design is close enough I will award the winner and do any minor updates in the handover or a separate project. Look at my reviews to see that designers are happy with how I judge. Also if there is strong enough work from several designers I will award runner-ups or start private projects to award designers that deserve it as well as keep in touch for future work!
The objective is to make a woman's T-shirt design that is cute and fashionable while incorporating our brands main icon, the red panda show here:
[login to view URL]
Horrific sketch of what I want:
[login to view URL]
#11 though has changed my mind - the ears should be one on the left upper corner of the R and the other on the upper right corner of the D so that the ears can be bigger and more noticeable.
The reason I want the tail to have an outline effect and for the letters to be so tall and have a bolder outline is to place the focus on the RED PANDA rather than the tail. You need to quickly look at the picture and make sure your eyes read RED PANDA first, look at the tail second.
Type of font/style to start with as a base:
[login to view URL]
You may add some design features to the outline font if you think it helps your design. We do want a tall, thin, feminine font though. Adding some flair and character to it could be good.
*** White outline/silouette design on black shirt ***
1) The t-shirt will use the words RED PANDA (all caps) in a slight ARC - do NOT make the words go straight across
2) The font will be blocked-letter-outline style as shown in my horrific sketch (i.e. you will be able to see the black t-shirt background inside the white outline letters, ears, and tail.
3) A pair of red panda ears will come up, out of the top of the R (upper left corner) and the other on the upper right corner of the D in RED - there will be no line separating the ears and the letter. The line going up the side of the R will lead into the outline pf the left ear and back down to the letter. Same goes for the top line of the D for the right ear. The ears outlines inner ear will have a fur like texture to their ear to make them furry and animal-like
4) From the last A in PANDA there will be a red panda striped tail (also outline, no fill-in, with some fur like texture for the stripes and edge outline of the tail) will wrap and curl under for the words to rest on top of. The tail should look thick, healthy, and bushy.
5) The tail should have 7 off-color stripes (13-14 total if you count the "stripes" that match the color of the red panda's body fur as well) to accurately represent the red panda animal
6) The letters should be 3 times as tall in height as the tail is thick. So if you stacked 3 tails horizontally on top of each other it would be the same height as the tall skinny letters. The reason for this is that it is a brand shirt and I want attention drawn first to RED PANDA, then to the tail that acts as a great artistic decoration. If the tail is too big it draws all the attention.
- The ears and tail must not be confused as a house cat's or a raccoon's.
- The design cannot look overly cartoonish and childish. Women 18+ years old must be interested in wearing.
- Want the design to rather be more fun, artistic, and sexy. For example it could be better for the ears to have a somewhat devilish but cute look.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Great contestant. Listened to feedback and continuously improved his revisions to win the contest.”
RPWA, United States.