Design an App Icon for an IOS App in prerelease stage
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $156
- Alınan Girdiler: 44
- Kazanan: rahulkaushik157
I have a working app with a placeholder App ICON that I have licensed from ShutterStock.
I see 2 options for a designer:
1. Take the original 1024x1024 png and modify it in to a more pleasing way
2. Start from scratch and fulfil the criteria that I will put below to help you understand the App.
Note: whilst the first version of the app will be about music - later apps may be about different subjects. for example: Learn Plant Names, Learn Art Painters, Learn Law cases.
Anyone with an iphone/ipad can see sample beta versions of these apps by clicking these links on an iphone/ipad:
1. Sample app of music to memorise:[login to view URL]
2. Sample app of plant names to remember:[login to view URL]
3. Sample app of Art Pictures to remember:[login to view URL]
4. Sample app of law cases to memorise for a law exams:[login to view URL]
So, it is important that the winning ICON should be alterable for any other domain that it might represent.
My idea for the original icon would be: Law - A lawyer wig on the head. Plants - A flower attached to the head. Art - the icon inside a frame. That is my non design idea. What can you do?
The base version and music version should be fully worked out whilst the others could just be the idea of how to change it.
I will expect the winning icon to adhere to Apples Human Interface Guidelines document.
Here is a link to the App Icon section:[login to view URL]
The deliverable should be 1024x1024 pixels but should look good at even 40x40.
The winner would be able to produce the final asset for other apps, in the future.
Ask me anything if you need more information.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Very successful project. Rahul was professional and flexible. Would use again.”
johngoodstadt, United Kingdom.