Design an App Interface
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $75
- Alınan Girdiler: 13
- Kazanan: saboradu94
RoamingTails app is designed to find missing pets through use of a beacon technology in the form of a pet tag, as well as find pet friendly hotels, restaurants, services, and stores.
RoamingTails is currently in beta testing, but we will be launching soon; therefore, we need re-skinning of four app screens and a splash page when the app launches on the phone. All pages should have the following at the bottom of each: "Update Profile", "LinkReader", "Share"
1) Splash screen. We would like a picture of video of a dog running to an owner looking excited (and looking like it's running at the user of the phone). Attached is an example pic.
2) Sign-In Page. We've attached a picture of what we have in mind for the registration. Disregard our old HotelHounds Logo, as we have also attached our new RoamingTails logo. One thing we would like to do is keep the orange color (color scheme attached for correct colors) for many of the buttons, as that's our color. Registration will be offered through Facebook, Twitter, and signing up with email address and password.
3) Registration page. The user will be able to Register as a Pet Parent, Restaurant, Hotel, Rescue, Sitter Pet Store, Service, and Other. (example included)
4) Home Page. We have attached the basics that need to be on our home page, such as buttons to search for pet friendly hotels, restaurants, services, sitters, events, and stores. We also need a toggle switch that allows people to be in "active" or "inactive" mode.
5) Hotel Search Page. Provide layout for hotel listings, to include Hotel Name, Address, Weight Limit, Pet Fee, Number of Pets per Room.
All Files should be in PSD format. We're looking for the design to be clean, modern and user interface should be very straight forward. Please contact me with any questions!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent Work!!! Would recommend to everyone I know!”
jaimebowerman, United States.