Design charity logo
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $60
- Alınan Girdiler: 8
Project Goal: I am looking for an experienced designer to create a logo for my mission of kindness.
Purpose: I am on a mission to complete 30 acts of kindness before my 30th birthday. The central theme of my mission is to give back to those that are underappreciated but essential to society. Some examples include firefighters, teachers, police officers, and nurses.
Audience: My target audience is someone between the ages of 25 to 35 who has anxiety about their life and needs some inspiration.
Mission Name: Play around with the following options,
- 30 Acts by 30
- 30 Kind Acts by 30
- 30 Acts of Kindness by 30
- Style: Since my audience consists of young adults, the logo should be a balance between mature and youthful, more playful than sophisticated, and more literal than abstract.
- Type: The type of logo can either be a lettermark, combination mark, or wordmark.
- Color: Use Google's Material Design color palettes (https://materialui.co/colors/).
- Inspiration: I've attached a few examples of logos for you to use as a guide.
Good luck, and I look forward to seeing the designs!