Design Creative Home page Mockup
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: ₹2500
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
- Kazanan: 99webdesigns
Below are the requirements of the UI design we are looking for.
Client is a Website Design and Development company looking to upscale their company and looking to design really creative website and they have some specific requirements which are as below.
Take a dummy logo
1. First entire screen will be video running in background so you can put big IT Company infrastructure image with words “Development Solutions” in bigger and “Software, Web & Mobile Applications” as sub title; with two buttons or links “Client Testimonials” and “Our Projects”
2. Then we will have services section which will have 4 main services
a. Web Design & Development
b. Mobile App Development
c. eCommerce Development
d. Point of Sale
3. Third Section will be technologies
a. Find attached JPEG image ([login to view URL]) and/or refer to [login to view URL] to see what we will have at technologies section
4. Then we will have Projects Section to display projects done, look at [login to view URL] “A Glimpse at our Recent Work”, you can use any 4-5 IT project images and dummy title
5. We will have section like [login to view URL] which can be designed for something better
6. Then we will have blog section, again you can use good IT image and dummy title to make it you can look at [login to view URL] blog section
7. After that we will have market place section (See attached market place section [login to view URL])
8. Finally we will have beautiful footer
Attached [login to view URL] is rejected mockup because banner is not video, services & technologies section is not creative as [login to view URL]; see how creative you can do. This project is urgent and I am looking to receive entries by 1:00pm of 17th July 2018, those entries will be given priority and winner will be decided if winning entries are received by 3:00pm of 17th July 2018.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“I am happy with the level of understanding of the project description, I am looking forward to work again.”