DESIGN LAYOUT AN INDIAN DINE-IN & TAKEAWAY RESTAURANT
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $70
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
- Kazanan: SDBcIndia
I am involved in an a early project but require an independent specification for my own reality check.
I need to know:
1) what machines & equipment are essential in an Indian restaurant assuming a reasonable scale (i.e. 100 meals per hour ?);
2) what are the names of the machines, their specifications and dimensions;
3) a diagram of the optimal layout for such a kitchen assuming at least 4 people in the cooking & preparation areas.
4) include all functional areas: preparation; baking; frying; cooking; refrigeration; etc etc
4) also include mains gas, water and power diagrams required to service such a kitchen
and any other information that you consider necessary. Feel free to solicit further information ... Please only play if you know what you are doing. I need this so that I can have a better understanding of the problem ... currently at a disadvantage with other team members :) But it could lead to more work too :)
“Neel is a great designer and very professional in his approach. He was able to take a somewhat vague description and turn it into an acceptable set of drawings that were complimented by all.”