Design Proposal Cover Template in MS Word
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $40
- Alınan Girdiler: 11
- Kazanan: mithusajjad
This contest is to design a (letter size 8 ½ X 11 inches or 21.59CM X 27.94CM) proposal cover template in Microsoft Word format. This proposal cover will be a template for our company’s proposals. The design elements of the proposal cover will be fixed permanently, but the title of the proposal and client information will be left so that it can be edited for each new proposal.
Design Elements – Fixed As Permanent Elements of the Proposal Template:
• Attached is a brochure for Safefuel by Fuel Solutions. The design of the proposal cover template will be based on the first page of that brochure. The proposal cover will be similar in design as the brochure, but does not have to be an exact copy. It will use the same company logos in the same way: Safefuel by Fuel Solutions. The logo Safefuel and Fuel Solutions logos should be close together and related to each other using the word “by” between (Safefuel by Fuel Solutions).
• The same client logos that are in the brochure will be used in the proposal template in black and white (NOT COLOR). The most important client logos are METRO, New York City Transit and Disneyland, so those should come first. You should try to present the company logos in the same way in the same order as the brochure.
• Also, attached is an example of our current proposal cover. DO NOT BASE YOU DESIGN ON THIS EXAMPLE PROPOSAL COVER. As mentioned above, your proposal cover should look similar to the first page of the attached brochure. However, your proposal cover should include a space for the proposal’s title, the “Prepared For” client name, client contact, client logo, and date. DO NOT INCLUDE THE CNG LOGO.
Elements that we should be able to edit:
• Client name
• Client contact info
• Client logo
Attached are the following documents:
• Brochure Safefuel/Fuel Solutions.
• Example: Our current proposal cover.
• Logo Safefuel
• Logo Fuel Solutions
• Photos for proposal cover. The “ Guy with the clipboard” should be the primary photo.
• Logos clients: These should be used in black and white.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Sajjad did an excellent job. He captured the concept quickly and is execution was perfect. I highly recommend him as a freelancer.”
davidjames3, United States.
Bu yarışmadan başlıca girdiler