ENERGY OF SUCCESS
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $150
- Alınan Girdiler: 4
- Kazanan Girdiler: commharm
GOAL: CREATE A GRAPHIC AND TEXT LETTERED LOGO WITH BY-LINE FOR NEW BLOG & PODCAST WEBSITE CALLED ENERGY OF SUCCESS.
I am VERY open to the designer being creative on this. A couple of things I’m requesting on this project:
1. The font is currently Arial and I’m open to others but it has to be clean, bold, commanding and strong. Do not want tails or handwriting or cursive, etc. Bold and To The Point. I do like the NINTENDO POWER font that is attached below.
2. The use of the arrow and the stars is optional in the byline but I would like it included in at least one sample.
3. Color preferred for the Energy of Success is a dark blue with a real gold outline but again, I’m open to whatever makes this standout and support the message of transformation. Best to see the website it has to fit into at [url removed, login to view] Also, the size of the whole logo has to be 440px wide and 120px tall.
4. Again, with the byline, be creative. Need it to accentuate the logo and get across that we are more focused on the positive (goals) vs the negative (fears).
5. You will note that I played with inserting several of our specialty services like PODCAST, SEMINARS, BLOG. I’d like for each of these to be different from the heading or byline and unique to itself so that Blog looks different than Seminar which looks different than Podcast….. almost becomes a sub-brand.
6. Not at all pre-determined about a box surrounding the logo/byline. I like both and open to both with and without.
7. The spacing and format and alignment can be played with as well. I’m linear in all my design approaches and it’s tough for me to create anything beyond that even though I like non-linear and non-aligned formats / styles.
8. Rework the transformer symbol at the top to show the waves coming in and going out in the middle of the coils. The red wave needs to be loose and the blue wave needs to be tighter. I’d love for this visual symbol to be really clear, clean, minimalistic and highly modern in its style. Also NOTE: the symbol of the red coil on the left side is thinner than the symbol for the red coil on the right side which is thicker. It is important to keep this dimensionality but the colors of the coils can change if it fits.
9. BTW: The symbolism of the graphic is a step-up transformer. Step-up transformers increase the voltage output in comparison to the input voltage.
I've done most of the up front work here. I need the creative part to come forth and make this look powerful and world class
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Mustafa was excellent. Came in, provided multiple variations until I got what I wanted and stayed connected with me the whole time. We will do more work together for sure. Marc ”
mwsparkyman, United States.