Examine relationship between machine work load and several variables
- Durum: Pending
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 7
I have collected data from four machines. The data collected is a measure of the machines workload (a % of amps) used when operating. I need to see if there is any relationship:
- between the number of machines running at any given time. Is workload higher lower with more/less machines running etc.
- number of machines and moisture. Does the moisture % increase with more or less machines running?
- machine workload and moisture. Does moisture % incresase with worklaod or decrease? Does workload have any impact on moisture?
- machine workload and feed rate
- is there a relationship between feed rate and moisture?
and any other relationship that may exist
I need some statistical analysis of each of these relationships. Well presented and easy to understand with a thorough explanation behind analysis used.