Facebook Cover Photo - Just the cover photo - for pregnancy announcement
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 8
- Kazanan Girdiler: dnyakana
I'd like a facebook cover photo - JUST the cover graphic - (so this needs to be appropriate sizing) for a pregnancy announcement. This should not be too complicated, but I wouldlike something unique and that looks good. Not fancy, just good design.
1) Blue - it is a boy. (additional colors are fine - preferred white, black, gold, yellow as extra ones)
2) The due date is 4/22/2014
3) I'd like a calendar showing the date - or things starting from July 16, 2013 with the days X'd off until December 17, 2013 (when we plan our announcement)
4) Classic is fine. Abstract is fine as well. It can be simple or complex - up to your design.
5) Announcing that it is a boy.
6) Per facebook: Cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
7) *** Please ask me if you have ANY questions - I will review all images and contact all posters as soon as possible ***
8) Ideas: 1) Calendar pages lying flat with x's through days through Dec 17 and then another page of April 2014 with the 22nd circled and little booties or a bassinet on it. 2) Calendar with 22 April 2014 circled and behind it baby stuff. 3) April 22 2014 peeping out of a baby blue bassinet or crib or booties. (All that being said, that's a starting point, I'd like to see original ideas.)
9) Something really good - yes, I will add more - I have tipped generously on all projects that were performed above and beyond.
I would like a couple of baby graphics (carriages or booties or something) to spice it up. Nothing too busy, just something clever. I have a shutterstock subscription and if you put in the watermarked photo and send me the link, I can get you the real photo if the design looks good for me.
I will want all the original files to add in the name. Please do not post a submission if you cannot give me original photoshop/illustrator/indesign files.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“dnyakana was fantastic! The level of his communication concerning the contest and making sure I got exactly what I wanted was amazing. He was very interested and made even the most minor changes with ease. I would definitely make him one of my go-to freelancers for projects large and small.”
ABenig, United States.