Find an authentic indian Baby boy name
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 181
I am looking for an Indian boy name.
below are my criteria.
1. The origin of the name should be Sanskrit. (i believe many of the Indian languages are descended from sanskrit, so language is not a barrier.)
2. The name should be 2 or 4 syllables
3. The English pronunciation of the name written in English should be close to american accent.
4. The name should have a reference to any know works/epics
5. The would like to avoid commonly and most popular names, its hard to find unique names (i understand) but if the names stand out, i will consider
6. Please try not to look into baby name websites i have scanned most of them.