Floor plan for new flat ideas
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €50
- Alınan Girdiler: 22
- Kazanan: designph1
I am looking for someone to help me make best use of the space which we are planning to buy in a building which is about to be built.
I am looking for ideas rather than actual precise plan creation.
I am uploading 2 options of how I have envisioned the space to be divided. Lokking for better ones!
What the appartment needs to have is :
1. Master bedroom with wardrobe, double bed, large bathroom with double sink and a bath thub.
2. Kid's bedroom - min 10 sq.m or more in order to fit 1 double bed (for 1.5 people), wardrobe and a small desk
3. Another Kid's bedroom with same specs
4. Play room - to contain desktop PC's and for the kids to play in (could be close or share one area with the living room/kitchen
5. a study for work - enough for a medium desk. could also share common space with living room
6. living room/kitchen together
7. 1 more WC with bath shower
8. WC for guests
9. laundry room ( to stack dryer and washer and have some space )
The corridors should be kept to a minimum. Borders of flat are marked with blue. Current 2 versions are presented. The 3rd floor plan is for the flats which we have joined together.
*Edit: I have also uploaded an older version of the plans (all flats) with dimensions
*Edit: This is for a 5th floor flat.
“It is easy wirking with Chita. She is open to ideas, quick to respond and great with communicating and finding out what exactly one wants. I recommend working with her!”