FULL PAGE AND HALF PAGE VERSION OF A TRADE MAGAZINE AD JUNE 1ST DEADLINE
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $288
- Alınan Girdiler: 10
- Kazanan: mefontaine
Due to the fact that I have to unexpectedly leave for out of town for a few days I will not be able to give feedback till I return early next week.
As such I will most likely decide to again extend this project to give all submissions a fair chance to make any revisions based on my feedback and any new entries the same courtesy.
NOTE: I have added some new images and information regarding the style and proportions on the fence that should be in the add if you are going to depict a fence.
We are a manufacturer of ornamental fencing and require an ad that will be published in a trade magazine targeting Landscape Architects. The objective is to get our product specified by these architects on various projects they work on.
One of the big issues with ornamental iron is rust. To date ornamental manufacturers use a corrosive protective coated steel tube manufactured with being a Pre-Galvanized steel or a 55% Aluminum and Zinc coating commonly known as Galvalume. After approx. 5 years and at times sooner environment the coating fails and the fence shows signs of rust and paint peeling.
Our company has recently (and is currently the only company) that is using a coated product developed in Japan called ZAM (combination of zinc, aluminum and magnesium). We brand our product under Armour-Shield see [login to view URL] (NOTE: THE WEB IS CURRENTLY BEING REVISED TO THIS NEW MATERAIL SO MUCH IS NOT RELAVENT OR HAS BEEN REMOVED).
NOTE: ZAM is new to North America so the architects most likely have not heard or know anything about this protective coating..
.• ZAM last 7 times longer the galvanized steel and over 2 times that of Galvalume (see pg 9 graph salt spray tests)..
• Last longer in the most severe environments. Suited for coastal, industrial, and municipal infrastructure applications.
• Bridges the gap between traditional protective coated steel and stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
• Achieves life cycle and maintenance cost benefits.
• Uniquely presents a fine, tightly adhered protective film on the coating surface which not only protects but slows down the corrosion process and provides a self-healing /Built-in cut edge and seam protection.
• Self repairing – scratches up to 6mm wide
• ZAM exhibits exceptional alkaline resistance – even in direct contact with concrete and mortar.
• ZAM is produced to ASTM A1046 specifications and is use where absolute best rust prevention and cut edge protection is needed.
• ZAM has a high surface scratch resistance due to a harder outer coating. It is up to 2.5 times harder than galvanized steel.
• ZAM has good powder paint adhesion, plus displays a high quality surface finish
We are considering using "The Next Era Begins Here" ? But open to all ideas.
Want something visually powerful -(see boxing poster) not looking for a busy ad with lots of type ( I think the first four benefits are most important but not all required in ad.
Open to image symbolism as well. ex check mate image attached.
specs for full page and half page (vertical or horizontal which ever works bets for you) [login to view URL]
NOTE: Our fences are made of square material not round as many have submitted. For proportions use the following to give you an idea:
Posts 3" Square, Horizontal Rails are 2" Square and vertical pickets are 1" Square.
Use the all black for the style of fence if you are showing one. This is not in proportion to the above sizes so please adjust
images of fence below is the style and rails and pickets proportional. It is usually 8' high and posts every 7'
I have only been on freelancer on a couple of projects so be patient lol.
[login to view URL]
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler