*Graines De Paix* Logo Contest
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €1250
- Alınan Girdiler: 190
- Kazanan: screenprintart
(Pour la description en Français, veuillez télécharger le document ci-joint en pdf)
Regarding the refreshing of its visual identity, Graines de Paix NGO launches a competition for the renewal of its *Logo (including alternatives, colors + some layouts)*
Expected final documents to be delivered:
- Adobe Illustrator Vector Monochromic + Quadri CMJN open file
- Various versions: In colors and monochromic + inverted on dark background (black)
- Graines de Paix will select a visual project that will not make use of the visual concept where seed is literally considered. This natural organic reference is not to be pursued.
* Uncluttered Style
* Harmonious colors (avoid black & red)
- The decision will also be based on a concept on our NGO's values & principles. For more information, you are invited to consult our old (soon to be rebuilt) website at the following link > [login to view URL]
- Graines De Paix is an international, universal and humanistic NGO which wants to enlarge its field of operation.
- It elaborates and implements the best educating solutions for children to grow out of violence.
- The purpose is to teach them to live together and build a society based on harmony with the Living within a lasting perspective.
The beneficiaries of their schooling programs are first and foremost the children but also the teachers and educators.
The financial and technical partners are the Education Ministries, international organizations, development agencies and private investors (such as foundations, companies and private givers).
The funding modes also include corporate sponsorship, private givers and crowdfunding platforms.
- Activity: "Education for Peace"
- Principle: Education Changemakers
- Awakened emotion: Positive momentum
- Target: Universal
- Approach: Create an inspiring dynamic causing engagement and active support
Budget: 1250 CHF/€ for the elected project (including intellectual property on all the visuals and working files (Adobe Illustrator) without any restrictions. The fee also includes one "round trip" from us to the winner with slight modifications and back to our services. Futurely, Graines De Paix will be allowed to make any changes and modifications without the winner's authorization.
NB: Our 360° communication service will include these documents in order to launch its new strategy.
Deadline: Send your proposals before Sunday July 12rd - 3PM (CET)
(Removed by the site administrator)
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Finally, this is the project that took over the victory amongst more than 600 proposals. We\'d like to thank each and everyone. ”