Graphic Design of Mobile Game Logo & Screens
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $560
- Alınan Girdiler: 19
- Kazanan: Beena111
*** PLEASE SEE "[login to view URL]" FOR AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I NEED REDESIGNED. I'M EXPECTING 6 ASSETS + LOGO ***
What I need designed...
1) A "Game Hatcher" logo for my mobile game. "[login to view URL]" has a draft that can be used in part but doesn't have any graphic elements. I like the idea of a nest or hatching shell containing game elements such as coins, hearts, gems, etc.
2) A design of all 6 screens (only the "Design" button on the final ) in "[login to view URL]" to have the look of a contemporary mobile game--ie. stylized titles, fonts, borders, frames, buttons, and backgrounds (the white is not ideal).
NOTE: "[login to view URL]" is just an example of a kind of modern-looking game UI. Just as an example of the general feel of the screen redesign.
My name is Moshe Cristel and I am a software developer from Issaquah, WA, USA. I am working on a simple mobile app/game called "Game Hatcher". With the app, the user will be able to design their own platformer-style game (similar style to the old Nintendo game, Super Mario Bros.), play the game and invite others to play.
When creating a new game, users will select:
1. A 'Hero' (a main character that is the focus of the game)
2. A background for the game. This will be some sort of scrolling scenery.
3. A themed set of 'collectibles' to collect for points such as 'Gold', 'Gems', etc.
The user will then go to a "Design" screen where the user will be able to draw platforms/landscapes, place their hero, collectibles, enemies and other game objects. As the user designs their game they will be able to toggle between the "Design" and "Play" screens, perpetually modifying their level and testing it out until it is ready to share.
I am looking for someone to take the half-designed logo and prototype screenshots and come up with polished/professional designs. Generally looking for something whimsical and a bit cartoony. Audience is tweens and teens.
Attached are screenshots/mockups of what I've got so far. The logo can be entirely redone or built upon (I have Adobe Illustrator files if you need them). I like the lettering but it needs a graphic element(s)--perhaps something like a nest with various game objects inside. Or hatching out of an egg.