Green city roof garden design 35m2
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €108
- Alınan Girdiler: 40
- Kazanan: Sappke
I am looking for a creative landscape design for my 35m2 roof garden in Delft, the Netherlands. The purpose of this garden is to create a space for relaxation. I prefer low maintenance plants that require minimal care. I am also open to incorporating aesthetic plants to enhance the design. Water features are not a priority for me. The ideal candidate should have experience in rooftop garden design. They should also have knowledge of plants suitable for roof gardens and be able to provide recommendations based on my preferences.
We would like maximum privacy while still maintaining sun, and lights in the evening.
See the technical plans attached.
Roof Garden - Summary:
• closed wooden fence all around 1.80m high - already installed
• EPDM (root resistant) on concrete floor
• steel container on a slope: descending from the living room side 120mm to 2700mm street side
• 2 electricity points, water connection and rainwater drainage are provided
• Max load of garden on top of roof: 6 kN/m² permanent load, is 600 kg/m²
- Temperatures range from -10 in the winter to +30 in the summer
- Sun in the summer from 10.00 until 15.00
- As green as possible: Bamboo (in at least 90cm of soil), shrubs/espalier trees/hedge and grass
- Borders integrated, no separate bins/pots
- Terrace (where necessary) decking of artificial wood or (ceramic) tiles on tile supports only for barbecue, table / lounge sofa
- Organic shapes, curves in the borders and edge between tiles/decking
- Colours: warm natural tones: white, sand, taupe, beige, anthracite/black (occasionally)
- Lighting: functional (more light) and atmosphere (spots to illuminate the trees, in-lite SWAY between the grass)
- Automatic watering for all plants
- Should feel like a real garden, not a terrace or balcony
- Privacy: Green separation from the neighbors at the back (building behind us is 6 floors high at a distance of 6m) and privacy from neighbors on the left side.
- Place for an L-shaped lounge sofa, dimensions 300x300, see photo)
- Place for barbecue (not necessarily for outdoor dining, only for the BBQ itself)
- Table optional (expectation is that we will mainly eat inside on BG)
- Fire bowl (options)