How to Set the BSS Aging Interval on Cisco Aironet 1260 series AP - Windows 7 Pro Device
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $120
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
I am trying to remotely support someone with setting the BSS Aging setting on a CISCO AP. I found instructions, but the person I am supporting is getting stuck. See the pertinent details below, followed by my original instructions, followed by the feedback I received.
- APs are Cisco Aironet 1260 series
- User Device is 64-bit Windows 7 Pro tablet
Instructions to set the BSS Aging Interval to 30:
1. Go to Windows Explorer.
2. Right-click My Network Places.
3. Choose Properties from the drop-down list.
4. Right-click Wireless Network Connection#, where # is the instance number of the Cisco Wireless LAN adapter.
5. Choose Properties from the drop-down list. The Wireless Network Connection Properties dialog box appears.
6. Click Configure.
7. Click the Advanced tab.
8. Set the BSS Aging Interval to 30
However, the response I got was:
I have tried and tried to find the BSS aging settings but I cant seem to locate them. I've done searches on google and all I come up with are the same instructions you gave me from Cisco. I think these are for Windows XP because it says "My Network Places". I still tried to find it but with no success. Maybe you can send me a screen shot so I can see where this setting is.