I need a robot sketch (pencil or digital)
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €50
- Alınan Girdiler: 75
- Kazanan Girdiler: wahyous
robotdesign-jpg: Robot I drew, your sketch has to be a better version of this robot.
Character_design-jpg: Not my drawing, but an example of what the result should look like. I love all the different options here. But I don't need a bird.
For a kids website we need a mascotte. It will get different poses and emotions.
I already made a few quick sketches and a robot was chosen. Now I have to define this sketch to a real character design, because this sketch can become a much better sketch! Especially testing out what will make the best character. Only a sketch is needed. I will make the final vector drawings later.
I'm thinking of trying out:
- Different kinds of eyes/mouth
- Different lamps on his head
- Different bodies
- Different emotions in a special/cool way (he has room to move)
- It has to be a robot that looks a little bit like the one in the sketch (I already proposed a lot of different designs)
- It has to be a friendly robot, a friend for kids who visit the website.
- Not too much detail because I have to animate this robot too, but a little detail is ok.
Just think as an illustrator: "How would I make this sketch better?", so we get a really nice character.
Why am I aksing this while I can draw myself? I got sick today, so I really could use some help... and I'm also curious what other people will come up with! :)
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Thanks for the great character design! Will work with you again :) ”