I need some Graphic Design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $30
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
- Kazanan: del18901327
I published a paper on the Oil Industry in The Bahamas and I am doing a presentation on the topic soon.
I need this Policy Map redesiged with a chic, flow chart format. I then need it placed in a UNIQUE powerpoint template that LOOKS PROFESSIONAL and reflects the topic: Petroleum in Paradise? Maximizing Local Impact.
The relationships in the policy map are as follows:
A fully transparent environment is important to ensure local impact. Regulations should be written in a transparent way that engenders legitmacy in the industry,. Education and Training to enable locals to use the industry is a central tenent to ensuring local impact which is why i placed it in the middle - it will help people take advantage of the industry, and also help locals understand the industry better to help build regulations that support the locla community.
Regulation relates to environmental protection and the development of institutions to govern and take advantage of the oil industry.
Educating locals, builing institutions in a way that legitimizes the industry to the people will spur industrial developments to meet the needs of a petroleum sector.
You have freedom to play with the design - and play with the illustration of the relationships.
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT IT MAKES SENSE TO ANYONE LOOKING AT IT, AND IT LOOKS 100% PROFESSIONAL. GOLDMAN SACHS, CITIGROUP STANDARDS.
Note from Publication on Policy Map
• Anti-Corruption Rules: Full disclosure of information is a crucial part of the policy formulation for a successful and broadly beneficial petroleum industry. A lack of transparency engenders corruption and facilitates the squandering of oil wealth.
• Legitimacy: Both the government and the petroleum company should treat the public as an essential partner in the development of regulations and the development of the industry itself.
• Regulation: Strong regulations governing both environmental protection and workplace safety should be enacted in the near-term. Following an oil discovery, The Bahamas must decide upon a fiscal management scheme to maximize the benefits of government revenues.
o The proper checks and balances should be in place to strengthen the effectiveness of these regulations.
• Industrial Development: The government should adopt strategies to promote local industrial development to service the oil industry, while simultaneously protecting and growing the non-oil sector to maintain long term competitiveness.
• Education: The single most important concern for government should be an all-encompassing restructuring of the education system that prepares Bahamians to participate across all segments of the oil and gas value continuum.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“good job man...........”