please check #6 and please feedback for refine. thanks
9 yıl önce
9 yıl önce
Hi there! Thank you for your ideas! I think you are on the right track! Here are my comments:)
1) Colours - Butterfly - bold/full colour on the wings is a bit too much. How about you outline the wings in the 4 colours and leave a hint of colour at the top part of the wings. Caterpillar – make it look less ‘shiny’ green = worn out and tired. Also looking overweight, perhaps a bit of a belly... A hint of a crawling surface would be nice as well. What about a few little legs?
2) Can you make the butterfly/caterpillar a girl? Most of my clients are women and Naturimedica is a female name.
3) The words today and tomorrow in dark grey (see logo) and a ‘hand writing’ font (see logo). Something like this: Today → Tomorrow. See more comments under no (ran out of space here:)
Reply to No 6 (cont)
4) The images is mostly likely going to be on the left hand side of the screen. Could you please switch the images with the butterfly on the right and the two creatures moving in opposite directions.
5) Butterfly’s face – I’d like the expression to be more content/blissful rather than smug;)
That’s all for now! I look forward to seeing the new version.