Infographic: Comparison of Antenna Cable Coax: 1.13mm and RG-174
- Durum: Open
- Ödül: $48
- Alınan Girdiler: 171
Make an infographic that compares 1.13mm and RG-174 coaxial cable types:
1.13mm and RG-174 are coax types for U.FL cables, also known as U.FL antenna cables or Antenna Cables with U.FL Connectors.
The infographic can show some or all of the following information:
1. The differences in attenuation (signal loss) for each of the two types.
2. The bend radiuses of each of the two types
3. Diameter / thickness of each of the two types.
5. Shielding characteristics of each
6. Any other distinguishing information that you can find that makes the graphic more interesting is fine. I will choose some winners that are more complex and some that are less complex.
7. Maximum frequency range of each type (max for RG-174 is 6 GHz).
I will choose multiple winners of this contest (it may be more than five). Each winner gets their own feedback.
Include the logo of Data Alliance (see: data-alliance.net): Sized relatively small: the logo should not dominate the graphic, but rather should be a more discreet aspect of the infographic. It's OK to put the logo near the bottom, but not necessary.
Include a small, discrete line of copyright text at the bottom: Copyright Data Alliance Inc. All rights reserved.
If you have previously submitted a similar infographic to one of my contests, please make sure that your entry in this contest is SIGNIFICANTLY UNIQUE as compared to your previous entries.
Please double-check your entry for spelling errors before submitting it.
In the file handover: Include a compressed version in JPG format.
Please do not zip the files: Just upload them in their natural format.