Interior modern design for a sweet/pastry shop
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $200
- Alınan Girdiler: 30
- Kazanan: MilosGrabez
- Interior design/decoration for shops 1 and 2 only (shop 3 not included).
- add partition and door to separate shop 2 and shop 3
- Access door to shop 2 will be removed and replaced by glass (no opening)
- Opening to Access door to shop 1 to be changed to the right.
- Sink to be removed
- Aluminum in façade will be changed to stainless steel.
- Counter in corian with glass top. Different levels may be proposed for display. Counter to be done in modules (60x120 or others).
- Shelves that match the counter to be proposed in shops.
- Other display tables to be proposed in shops and 2 or 3 small tables with 2 each chairs to be proposed in shops.
- Cash machine location to be proposed.
- Shop should not be crowded with furniture.
- Walls surface should remain same (expensive ceramic tiles with light purple and grey colors).
- Proposed colors (grey- burgundy- white - black - purple) – logo in gold but colors can be changed – you can propose.
- 2 chandeliers to be added – one in each shop and curtains to be proposed – homey like atmosphere.
- Height interior is 2.6
- Add logo on counter facing customer side (colors of logo can be changed).
- Mirror with or without frames can be added.
- Floor tiles can be changed.
1- Layouts in sketch up (existing and proposed (indicative)
2- Layout in jpeg with photos numbers and locations
4- Logo in pdf
5- Example – to give an idea
3D views for competition
After award - final plan, sections and elevations with dimensions
See website for inspiration only - [login to view URL]
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Good freelancer to work with.”
zianianissa, United Arab Emirates.