iPhone app UI design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $744
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
- Kazanan: kadyanasantos
Dynamic, impactful, motivational, bright and healthy is what this app needs to represent. It must appeal to intermediate to advanced users that are fit and focused and you can assume they get board very quickly. The user eats healthy and enjoys a chocolate treat but is alway conscious about what they are eating. Exercise is part of their everyday routine so even as they travel frequently they include it into their day.
The design must represent the correct level of difficulty and engage the user with colour and style. Modern look with approximately 70-90% flat design is probably most appropriate but as a designer you full permission to be completely out of the box and give me something you feel is accurate for the user.
Please follow these rules:
Easy to understand
Keep the user at the forefront of the design
SCREENS (See images attached)
2. Home Screen 1/1
4. Activity Timetable 1/1
6. Profile > Tracker 1/4
8. Profile > Achievements 3/4
12. Workout > Video 1/2
I think using Olympic colours are most appropriate so I have attached the RGB codes for you reference. This is a guide and/or foundation when using colours in the app.
Some apps that are topping the charts that have a nice design
1. Nike+ Training Club (English) by Nike, Inc. https://appsto.re/au/L57-y.i
2. FitStar Personal Trainer — Burn Calories & Lose Weight with Video Fitness Workouts Led by Football Legend Tony Gonzalez by FitStar, Inc. https://appsto.re/au/dJt7F.i
3. Moves by ProtoGeo https://appsto.re/au/PNDwE.i
4. Nike+ Running by Nike, Inc. https://appsto.re/au/1Zohx.i
“Professional, passionate and perfect in every aspect of design. A real eye for detail with no compromising on the quality of work. Thank you delivering a polished design. I\'ll hire you again.”