Label design for a bottle (Cold brew coffee)
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €50
- Alınan Girdiler: 23
- Kazanan: paramsandhu
We work in the speciality coffee sector, where we roast and sell only high-end "Cup of Excellence" Coffee from Brazil, which is price winning/awarded coffee from single lots from small micro farms. We are upon launching a series of brand new products, containing liquid coffee, ready to drink and also concentrate, packaged in bottles, both similar bottles as used in the beer sector, but also "juice-alike-bottles with screw cap. The color of the bottle is either dark brown or transparent.
The design work consists of creating a label for the bottle with an attractive design with a retro/vintage look. You can get inspiration from the internet by inserting the keywords "cold brew coffee label" or look at the one attachment here, though these are for inspiration only, we are looking for our OWN and UNIQUE label!
The label must include a modular approach so that it can be re-used for different coffee products by changing the product name and related descriptions and must be vector-based and scalable for other bottle sizes. The following content should be considered on the label:
1) Company logo
2) Product type: Cold Brew Coffee
3) Product name: e.g "Pedro Paste"
4: Points, as our coffee is point graded: e.g. 87 Points (must be clearly visible as its a key feature)
5) Product description: 100% Arabica beans from carefully selected single-lots, only from Brazilian Cup of Excellence micro farms.
5.1 Flavour description (Must contain BODY, SWEETNESS, ACIDITY, rating with 1-5 * stars + An explanation of notes in text, like "Tasting notes "Nuts, Chocolate and Caramel"
5.2 Coffee origin description: Alto Jequitiba by Alexandre Emmerich. Variety: Red Cataui 44. Altitude: 900-1100 m. Process: Hand-picked & Washed
6 ) Production description: Our Cold Brew Coffee is brewed with ice-cold Danish spring water for 12-24 hours, the liquid then carefully filtered, extracted and bottled for your enjoyment.
7) Ingredients & capacity (0,25cl) : Pure Water, 100% Arabica Coffee - 100% free from additives
8) Company description (small section dedicated to promotion of the company, 1-2 phrases long)
9 ) Contact information;
Have A Coffee ApS
Drosselvej 6, 6792 Rømø
E: kontakt@[login to view URL]
W: [login to view URL]
F: [login to view URL]
- For the company logo please see attachment:
- Bottle dimensions: The bottle(s) has a diameter of 4-6 cms (18 20 cms circumference).
- Label dimensions: HEIGHT 10-11 cms. WIDTH: 11-21 cms. No additional labels will be used, thus only make 1.
- Preferred colors: black, white and fresh green/or red. You can use additional colors if you want, but where the color is used it must be easy to replace as we change the color given what coffee producer it's showing, so don't add the green/red color into many places
- Company description: We live, love and breath for Cup of Excellence coffee from Brazil and only do Direct Trade with the coffee farmers, to ensure they and their team get well paid for their outstanding work. Our skilled roasting team only roasts in micro batches (5-15 kg) and we pride ourselves in taking coffee to the next level and pioneering it for your tastebuds!
- Bottles: We don't yet have any exact bottles, but are sampling out many different ones, but they will all fit the width/height mentioned.
For more information or tips on the company visit the local [login to view URL] or our main website in brazil on [login to view URL] (Though this will only be distributed via the .DK domain and in Denmark)
09-06: Added a better resolution logo (Feel free to remove the "Vi elsker kaffe" from it)
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Fantastic art work, skills and precision, will hire him again any time soon - Highly recommendable.”