Lacrosse Shaft Design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $510
- Alınan Girdiler: 91
- Kazanan: EdenElements
Our company is starting a new line of Lacrosse Shafts for the sport of lacrosse and we need to have the design work on the shaft completed by a designer. We have numerous documents attached that will explain in detail what the design should have. We are looking to the design community to use their creative talents to come up with an acceptable design. We have very few boundaries for this design and look forward to your great design input. Here are a few of the items that are important to us that you will also find in the documents attached:
1. Attached is a file named, "Shaft Template to Add Your Design" I will need you to add your design to this template. Since the Lacrosse Shaft is round, this design template will wrap around the shaft during manufacturing.
2. Only use the colors, Black and White. The Shaft will start with White at the head of the stick and black at the bottom how they transition is up to you.
3. All logos and company names will also be in either black or white. I have attached various formatted files so that you can change colors for your use. PLEASE ensure that the name of the Company always has the registered trademark ® next to the name.
4. The legal disclaimer must be on the bottom of the shaft in very small letter and must be readable. We have included examples.
5. The name of the shaft is "DAGGER" please use your design talents to change the font or layout however you want.
6. The graphic logo show near the top of the shaft will need to be black since the top of the shaft color is white. I have included several graphics files for you to change the colors of this logo.
7. The winner will need to submit the final design in your design formats such as .ai or .psd and I would also like to have a PDF version as well. We will ask for a separate file for the "DAGGER" design as well for marketing. These various formats will allow us to do adjustments to the design if needed in the manufacturing process.
I am sure there will be plenty of questions so please feel free to ask. I should be able to respond quickly but due to my work schedule this week I may have a delayed response from time to time.
Thank you for your interest in this project.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Eden is an EXCELLENT designer and VERY easy to work with no matter how many changes you want to make. I would highly reccomend him for any design work.”
Tweedy1, United States.