Logo Design Contest
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: £275
- Alınan Girdiler: 112
- Kazanan: ruanitto
We’re called SneakerpeekUK and we are an online based reseller of exclusive and rare sneakers which we sell all over the world. These sneakers are extremely limited and sought after and therefore our brand must reflect this.
We’re looking for someone to re-design our existing logo, we had this designed quickly when we first started and we are now launching a website and are looking for something better / improved.
We are open to variations / improvements on the existing logo or something different but we expect a higher quality than that of the existing logo.
Applicants can make as many entries as they please with different ideas.
- Must NOT be rendered in 3d.
- Must be in high quality format to allow for resizing for web and small social media icons and also printed on flyers and banners.
The competition will be sealed to avoid any copying and to keep things as creative as possible while still providing applicants with the existing logo for ideas.
As stated before we are open to variations or improvement on the existing logo or something completely different. Below are some ideas to help that are to our taste, THESE ARE NOT STRICT GUIDELINES.
- Rectangular box logo like our existing logo.
- We prefer our full business name to be shown in the logo – SneakerpeekUK
- We are happy for applicant to vary from existing colours but we do not want too many colours included in the logo. (We felt the existing logos camo colors were to dark and the pattern wasn't right)
- Logo should be clean and smart, can even be minimalist. We are selling exclusive items and as stated before the logo must reflect this high quality.
- No cartoons, graffiti writing or mascots.
We currently sell our items on eBay, here’s a link to our eBay shop for ideas on how we present ourselves currently with our existing logo. [login to view URL]
And a link to our Instagram, another place where the logo will be displayed. [login to view URL]
Good luck, we look forward to seeing your designs.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Ruanitto was the winner of our logo contest,. Ruanitto displayed a great ability to following the brief and being able to take our ideas and arrive at something which was exactly what we had asked for. His design was creative and thoughtful and I would definitely hire him again.”
cplebsnkrp, United Kingdom.