Logo Design For A Marketplace Website
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: ₱2000
- Alınan Girdiler: 81
- Kazanan: azzzulex
I Need a TEXT LOGO for an online marketplace website. The brand name is "Pumili". the meaning of the word Pumili means "CHOOSE" in Filipino language.
Pumili is an online marketplace website where people can post, sell and buy items. Just like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], Lazada, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba, etc.
- The meaning of the word Pumili means "Choose" in Filipino language.
- NO tagline needed
- Use any color you want
- The logo must be modern, fun, enthusiastic, and inviting. But DO NOT make it look childish.
- I need the TEXT logo to bring emotion and also relates to the service of the brand. Must tell visitors to TRUST ME, and BUY FROM ME.
- The logo must be clever, understandable, and easily read. The logo MUST include the brand name "Pumili".
- I also need the TEXT logo to be ICON friendly,
Example 1: just like Facebook's "F". Facebook most of the time use the letter "F" for their icon.
Example 2: just like Freelancer's Origami Bird Logo, they use it as their icon.
Example 3: just like Amazon's letter "a". They use it as their icon.
WEBSITE CUSTOMER & THEME DETAIL
Maybe these details will help you understand the project more
- Website target market are people from Class B, or middle class.
- Website has clean design with white background, just like Amazon, Ebay, and Alibaba
I need all the rights to use the logo.
I need all raw files which is use for making the design, this includes: Adobe illustrator file, Adobe In-design file, and Adobe Photoshop file.
I need the chosen winner designer to give me unlimited revision for the logo design, until I'm satisfied of the design.
P.S. VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER
I want the logo to be in the Text itself ("Pumili") , not separate from the Text.
I HAVE ATTACHED SOME INSPIRATION LOGO, That may help inspire you for creating a Great Design.. Thanks!!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Recommended!! She Was patient and understands customer pretty well. She does the logo with creative thinking which is very important. It was easy communicating w/her, as she never fails to respond :)”