Logo Design for Carefree Corrals, a non-profit horse rescue.
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $30
- Alınan Girdiler: 23
- Kazanan: jfear
Carefree Corrals Rescue Ranch is a small non-profit horse rescue and therapeutic equine training ranch located in Vail, Arizona. We are currently operating out of our home on 5 acres and are in the process of applying for 501(c)3 tax-exempt charity status. We are supported by donations from the community and our own personal funds.
Our mission is to provide a concrete solution for preventing and intervening in cases of inhumane treatment of horses and other equines. We do so by (a) rescuing and rehabilitating abused, neglected, and unwanted horses so they may be adopted (b) providing public education and assistance (c) promoting awareness of cruelty being done to equines, and (d) developing and implementing therapeutic programs that give rescued equines a second career where they can be a valuable asset to the community.
What we expect in a logo
- It should have a rustic appearance, but be simple and easy to recognize.
- It should be usable in all sizes for print, web, letterheads, business cards, banners, signs, vinyl decals, etc.
- It will preferably include a horse silhouette, abstract horse, cowboy with horse, and/or a fence or corral panels.
- It should project a happy 'carefree' image, but nothing cartoonish.
- It should feature our entire name, "Carefree Corrals Rescue Ranch"
- It can optionally include the following quote: "In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity."
- It can optionally include "Vail, Arizona"
- Feel free to place with color palettes, but it should look good in a solid color and grayscale as well.
- A font only logo is fine if it is a unique font that will be included with the logo.
The first attachment is our current logo. I like it, but it is not quite working for us.
Examples of what we like
Below are links to logos we like. Don't copy them, but certain aspects could be implemented.
You can view our website at www.CarefreeCorrals.com