Logo design + identity for CDG Consulting Firm
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $2540
- Alınan Girdiler: 4
- Kazanan Girdiler: redclicks
CDG is a firm focused on talent consulting, diagnosis and executive’s development. Founded back in 1983, CDG has helped more than 200 companies across Mexico and abroad. In more than 30 years we have delivered more than 1,000,000 hours in development and professional training; we have done more than 80,000 diagnoses in our Assessment Centers.
Currently CDG is going through a transition from first to second generation on leadership and direction.
“To be client’s success partner, ensuring a change in the organization that generates an added value through a diagnosis; leadership development and management competencies development”
“To be a successful company recognized by professional people development and delivering results to organizations”
Our excellence is supported by:
Our research and development centers allow us to create customized programs and products, according to specific organizations needs.
Our international partnerships endorse and incorporate new world-class technologies.
A team integrated by more than 50 advisers, facilitators, tutors and counselors with experience in recognized national and international companies.
A continuous updating and certification of our advisors and facilitators
An extraordinary service quality delivered and offered for more than 30 years.
We are expecting a new fresh logo that reflects company value to organizations as:
- Clean and modern look
- A company that reflect an effect of transformation and changes
- Excellence on assessment centers and professional development
- Evolution from the first to the second generation
- Usability on different backgrounds, materials and platforms
- Logo application in business cards, web page, office material, brochures print and digital advertising
- It would be plus if you propose an icon or identifier additiona to the CDG letters
Winning logo must be delivered on AI editable format (vectors), JPG and PNG formats
Our core target are:
Human Resources Managers and Directors
Attached document: initial and current logo