Logo Designing/Graphic design for a brand viceroy
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: ₹500
- Alınan Girdiler: 176
- Kazanan: boschista
Logo Design for Brand Viceroy
Type : anything will do, Abstract logo with text or Wordmark (we are open to all)
Please note the boxes, labels are in rectangular form, so please keep the orientation as rectangular, avoid making a square
It is a footwear brand, deals with all types of footwear.
about the design/creativity we are open to everything, it should me simple as much as possible, further it should be easy to print on tags, labels, stickers, footwear and on the box basically it should be print friendly and easy to print on anything as well as engraving
secondly make sure there is proper spacing in text, it should be readable from distance, the visibility also should be clear so a person from distance can read.
about the colors:
about the color so far I have thought to have a black background. if you free to use your own creativity.
do not hesitate to express your creativity, you can send as many designs as you want.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in logo design
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous logo designs
- Ability to convey professionalism + creativity + Innovation through design
- The client is seeking a logo design for their brand Viceroy
- The design should convey professionalism+ creativity + Innovation
- The client is open to the designer's creativity regarding colors and themes for the logo
- A high-quality logo design that conveys professionalism + creativity + Innovation
- The logo should be suitable for use on various marketing materials and platforms
- The client is looking to have the logo design completed within 2 weeks
Please submit your portfolio and relevant experience in logo design when applying for this project.
also once your design is completed you'll have to submit the logo + vector in all possible formats + in all the color required
“he is an amazing person, there are rare people like this Boban D, his willingness says everything about him and I would love to work with him again. God bless you.”