Logo for 4LEASING
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $150
- Alınan Girdiler: 19
- Kazanan: matejskalnik
- We are looking for a logo for „4 LEASING“ – an online multisided platform aimed to mediate sales of short to mid-term automobile leases between financial institutions and both small business and primarily regular folk. We want to position ourselves in contrast to the big companies and show a friendlier, more approachable, less cumbersome and easier way how to shop for cars. Hence the logo design should reflect all the above mentioned.
- In terms of the design itself, the main factor should be differentiation – please find enclosed a basic mood-board with DOs and DONts. First, there is a list of competitors and examples that we want avoid looking similar at at all cost, followed by designs that we like or represent the desirable way of thinking.
- We want the logo to be timeless and modern, it might or might not play with the car idea, any explicit ways should be strictly avoided, tho (eg. car shapes above the typo – that’s so cheap and cliché, please don’t ). We are big fans of flat design.
- We have certain colors in mind, expressing the above mentioned attitude, please see them in the enclosed img
- We rather like rounded fonts (the freelancer.com logo is awesome, isnt it :) )
- Last but not least, we are looking for a logo that would work well both with a short slogan and w/o it. The same goes for a distinguishable element that should work aboslutely independetnly as well (see. Eg. dropbox, or evernote).
- Placement: website platform, business cards, merchandise (theromocups, ice scrapers...), car back-window stickers, full car stickers, various business materials as contracts, envelopes etc...
- We don’t want to limit any creative ideas, on contrary out of the box thinking is expected but keep in mind, that even though we want to create a positive/approachable image, we don’t want to go overboard and create way too laidback logo lacking the basic trust elements – our product as such is quite a long term commitment, that takes some thinking before you get it and its popularity spans from youngsters shortly after graduating to middle aged people.
- Handover: we expect print ready data as well as editable documents in usuals formats
- If you can consequently come up with business cards, its a big plus!