Logo for WizStaff
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $30
- Alınan Girdiler: 118
- Kazanan: Tareq017
[login to view URL] is a home page for a symphonic music production software company.
I only need the logo.
Black on white or white on black.
This one looks close to what I want but the proportions are not pretty:
http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/88/key+to+[login to view URL]
Also, I don't like f's insides and the circles at the ends are a bit too
heavy. Just a calligraphic font without any serifs at all might work better.
Attached are my own doodles with and without black circles at the end.
Ideally I'd like 3 logos: one with just letter W, one with word Wiz and 5 lines of the staff or the
conductor's stick and third one - the complete word WizStaff with or without .com in calligraphic font.
But either one will do for this price.
Additional notes after looking at first entries (thanks guys!):
- Also, the logo should be clear even if small size on the webpage.
- in [login to view URL] the letters W and S should be big and .com should be present
- elements of contour of a symphonic instrument could be used but not too much emphasized
- I'd like to keep letter z scripted 3-like shape.
- .com is really part of name, please keep the whole sord [login to view URL] in same style same size of letters and same "font".
- Another remark, that unlike the model on the picture, i want W look like W rather than V, and no need for 4 dots around it.
- Also, I don't need the music staff with notes on it - that'd be too banal.
Guys, please forget the initial mockup, the new .pdf is the precise concept I'm after.
I now prefer to keep it in my own hand writing, so no need to write anything for you.
If you could just make what I wrote look like a real logo, I'll pick that design, I guess.
Please nothing too fancy, I'm really determined to keep it simple.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Tareq is a very professional worker, always in contact, delivered lots of resubmissions to my contest. Highly recommend!”