logo redesign for existing webpage
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €750
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
- Kazanan: alexandracol
I need a new logo for the webpage at [login to view URL]:
- one 2D symbol (for square desktop-icons, [login to view URL], ...)
- the name "[login to view URL]"
- a combination of symbol and name
- colored, b/w and grayscale versions of all
- the symbol (or a variation thereof) when scaled must be clear enough to fit from big bitmaps (print) down to the size of a [login to view URL] (32x32 pixels)
- to be supplied as scalable vector graphics (eps/ai or cdr) and bitmaps (a cleaned up 32x32 px icon, and various sizes for use in the webpage)
I'll be redesigning the webpage, which will be kept light and on an overly white background.
Please let me explain the obvious:
- the logo should identify my webpage or reflect one or more of the values there (for details, please see the colors-paragraph below)
- the logo should not be too abstract, it should be easy to understand or it should easily convey a feeling
- the logo should be easy to remember (so keep it light and simple)
- the logo must be very scalable (for details, please see the requirements-paragraph above)
You should follow these guideline/symbolism:
- the most prominent color should remain the original sites theme (color blue / one of the 3 original blue-tones found on [login to view URL])
- its green/ecological (color green)
- its social/there is exchange between people (color red)
- its local/regional only (maybe that could go with the color yellow)
The result must be easily recognizable and sharp in gray-tones as well.
Please remember that the logo/symbol (or a variation thereof) should scale down to a 32x32 Pixel favicon.
The logo and the name should be kept simple, modern and "decent" (nothing to heavy please). Clear borders and sharp edges preferred. An example of something I like are the Mac-Desktop-Icons that come with Google Chrome and Firefox. Obviously I do like the high-resolution Apple-Logo, but in the end I'd like a colored brand and not grayscale-only one.
You may obviously feel free to go your own/different way if you have an exceptional idea that collides with these guidelines ;-)
Your sills must obviously include logo-design, but secondarily a good knowledge of CSS would be welcome in order to help on the webpage redesign itself.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Great work, because it got to the essence of things. The icon has a huge symbolic resemblance to the webpage it is for together with resemblance to the domain name et. al. Simply great work and good feedback. Will hire again for work on a cartoon within the year.”