- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $65
- Alınan Girdiler: 16
- Kazanan: mdmahashin2019
We are a Disney specific travel agency and have a current logo that was rejected by Disney when we went through their official review process. Here are the rules they supplied us with:
Names or Logos including, but not limited to, any of the following categories will not be approved:
• The words ‘Walt’ or ‘Disney’ in the name
• Disney Character names (i.e. Goofy, Mickey, Minnie)
• Disney Park Attraction Names
• Logos including Disney Character Graphics
• Logos with Images of Castles/Park Attractions
• Logos with Images that resemble Disney Cruise Line ships
• Any other Logo that is currently is used by the Walt Disney Company
We aren't sure exactly how we violate this but we assume it is because we are imitating the Mickey Mouse head silhouette. We are looking for an idea that would build on our original idea but bring us into compliance while also keeping the idea of Disney in the viewers mind. Two of the most common versions of our logo are below. Thank you for the consideration. Let me know if you have any questions.
PS - the name is a play on the word Concierge but with the Disney twist.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Creative and great to work with. Excellent communication, will work with again! Thanks.”
crenfrow, United States.