Luxury Residential Home Design (Concept)
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $200
- Alınan Girdiler: 11
- Kazanan: shashi27177
Conceptual Front & Rear Elevation and Floorplan for a Luxury Residence to be constructed in Austin Texas.
The value of this contest is not only in the prize itself but in the ability to charge to finish the plan (if selected) and to get on board for future architectural and conceptual work.
We are a luxury homebuilder in Austin Texas and we have the opportunity for future / continuous contract work if we find the right contract architect/firm. See the attached images of homes we have built. Styles range from Traditional, Santa Barbara, Italian, Hill Country Contemporary. Your architectural style can vary but must be awesome --- simple or uninspiring concepts need not apply. The home must be unique and have great elevation and multiple rooflines. Submissions may be hand drawn, CAD, other; we do this for a living and are not fooled; we can recognize quality hand drawings as easily as we can spot bad architecture that has good renderings. We are interested in quality architecture. This is for concept only so that we can select a concept and move toward finishing the plan for an additional fee to be determined if concept is selected. Because we are a home builder, the parameters below must be followed:
***Parameters for spec concept plans: ***
• 1 story
• 4,500 — 4,800 square feet heated area
• Percentage of heated to total covered area. Ideal is 73% heated to covered area (including garage). Range 70% -75%.
• 3 garage bays (side/rear facing; garages cannot face street)
• 4 bedrooms / full baths with one able to function as Study or Guest Room
• Alternative to above is 4 bed / full bath with an additional room as Study (no bath necessary).
• Powder (1/2 bath)
• Pool Bath (1/2 bath if makes sense)
• Fireplaces — 2 total, could do additional firepit at outdoor living / pool deck.
• Steel Doors / Windows: can do any configuration...looking for 500 — 700 square feet total. This number includes 100 — 150 sqft as the Entry Door.
• Freestanding tub with riser faucet at Master Bath
• Outdoor Kitchen — 36" grill + sink
• Bar / Butler's Pantry can include sink, undercounter ice machine and undercounter 24" beverage center (sub-
• Additional appliance list: 42" Sub-Zero Refrigerator 48" Wolf Cooktop Vent hood can be liner in cabinet / stone or exposed stainless (Miele / Wolf, etc) Wolf Double Oven Wolf microwave drawer Dishwasher - Could do a 48" range in lieu of cooktop / double oven
• Pool to have 500-700sqft surface area
• Courtyard entry is optional but not required
**Winner(s) will be asked to provide a price / proposal to complete the construction drawings for additional fee if the plan is selected.