Make corrections to my HTML email template
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $30
- Alınan Girdiler: 6
- Kazanan Girdiler: vigneshhc
I have created a HTML email template for a client but it is not behaving as expected.
I have attached screenshots of before sending ('[url removed, login to view]', '[url removed, login to view]') and after the email is received ('[url removed, login to view]', '[url removed, login to view]') along with the template design ('[url removed, login to view]').
This way you can see the differences and what changes between sending and receiving the email. I have also included a .txt file ('[url removed, login to view]') containing the code for the email.
***BEST SOLUTION GETS THE PRIZE MONEY***
(This can be modifying my code or whatever is needed to make it work.)
- All fonts & images are hosted on a server, you will need to point to the same locations as I have
- links are blank (# or #nogo) for now
- I can send you the email if you wish, you can generally view the source of the received email and notice default styling added
- perhaps some things need to be specified in CSS to overrule the defaults that the email clients gives (such as any classic [url removed, login to view])
Good luck, I am here if you have any questions
NOTE: I am in the Australian AEST timezone, so if I don't reply quickly please consider this
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Highly Recommend this employee. Vigneshhc not only supplied the best entry for this contest, but also gave me advice that will be useful in the future. Excellent Work!!”