Member Card Design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $200
- Alınan Girdiler: 284
- Kazanan: Designopinion
We are looking to create a prestigious-looking member card for the Myanmar Young Entrepreneurs Association. Every member is part of two associations:
- Left side: Myanmar Young Entrepreneurs Association Logo
- Right side: A Regional Young Entrepreneurs Association Logo (we have five different regional young entrepreneurs associations: Yangon Region Young Entrepreneurs Association, Mandalay Region Young Entrepreneurs Association, Mon State Young Entrepreneurs Association, Shan State Young Entrepreneurs Association) . All regional associations have their own logo.
As a result, I need 5 member card templates with the only difference being that the regional association logo (on right side corner) are replaced. Attached you will find all logos.
I did an initial draft, which is to be found in the attachment MemberCardDesign_idea.pdf. Please check that out. You are free to either make a good implementation of that idea or to crate some new ideas. All the text that is required on the card can be found there. Feel free to change our MYEA logo to mono color and move the text portion within the logo to an appropriate place. You can also draw a circle around the logo if you like. However, you are not allowed to change the shape of the symbol and the text fonts.
We like some of the following approaches/elements that can be added as decoration on the card:
- Myanmar artwork (google under the name Kanote)
- Map of Myanmar shown as IoT or big data (composed of various nodes and networks)
- Anything symbolising entrepreneurship (a good example of combining entrepreneurship and Myanmar tradition can be found in the file MyanmarEntrepreneurship_Sample.jpg. However, you cannot just copy this one to one as this art is owned by another institution)
The logos of the regional associations (the ones on the right side corner) can be downloaded here as they are too big in size to attach:
[login to view URL]
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent designer with a lot of patience. Will recommend him to anyone.”