Memorial Project: Social Post
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $20
- Alınan Girdiler: 17
- Kazanan: DQVentures20
Rolling out a free mastermind class for the 2nd time in honor of my dad who gave his life to ministry and service. The first time I ran the program (2 years ago) I received over 200 applications to find 8 people...it was amazing!
1. I need a graphic that can live on IG, FB and T (considering sizing).
2. The copy for the graphic is below and a photo of my father and I must be included (attached).
3. I'm announcing this on FB LIVE on Monday -- need this right away.
I’m doing it again . . .
In Honor of My Daddy
The Late Bishop Frank Otha White
UNCUT 2nd Edition (name of program--should appear like a logo/graphic in and of itself--not just copy)
Im in search of 13 Christian women who are:
- Walking Alone – I want to serve sisters with limited to no known support system for their vision.
- FULL of Vision – You have to be clear about what you want (vision) and what you need to birth it (information & resources).
- Marketplace Driven – You must be called to the market in some way. This is for church girls navigating culture.
- Ministry Focused – You need to be pursuing something that you would do even if you weren’t paid to do it.
- Coachable – You’re open to doing what you’ve never done to get what you’ve never received.
You’ll receive the following FREE throughout 2020:
- Two 2-day intensive masterminds (Q2 and Q4)
- Accountability partner
- Unlimited access to me, my team and business partners to support your efforts in 2020
Application deadline: February 3rd at Midnight
Decision day: February 17
Send an email to info@[login to view URL] with your photo and church affiliation with the essay (300-500 words) response to the following:
Why are you pursuing Uncut 2nd Edition in this season of your life? Be sure to include insight from each of the five search criteria noted above.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Although I initially couldn't contact the designer timely, we had a great line of communication toward the end of the project edits. I had a technical issue preventing me from releasing the file (using Safari vs Chrome) and she was very patient and helpful in helping me to navigate the issue.”
yashimawa, United States.