Name my app! Come Up with a unique name for my app.
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €10
- Alınan Girdiler: 37
- Kazanan: karankar
Hi freelancers, I need a name for my new app. Do you know how much difficult is to think about a new original attractive app name? I'm racking my brain with that so that's why I need you guys!
...yeah ok but what's the app all about? Here is a description:
The "app" is all about accessing Wikipedia™ contents (articles) by using your voice. So you push the microphone button, say some keywords like "Cat" or "Dog" or "Albert Einstein" and instantly you get the relative Wikipedia™ page displayed in a view and the app will start reading the page through the phone speakers. That's it ;)
Now the hard part for you...
The selected winner will be chosen for providing a name that comply with the following guidelines:
1) The app name must be unique and not already trademarked.
2) The app name must not contain the word "Wikipedia™".
3) The app name must be catchy and original.
4) The app name should be short enough.
5) The app name should not exceed the limit of 30 chars. (but keep in mind point the previous point )
6) Keep it simple and to the point.
7) In the end, have search results in mind.
And here is an example:
Artkive - Save Kids’ Art
The name of the app is easy to pronounce and remember, as it sounds familiar (=archive). The short phrase "Save Kids' Art" speaks for itself. It is perfect both for search engines and identifying the App's purpose.
That's it, happy context to everybody!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Good job! It was a wonderful context and Karankar submitted a really good entry.”