Need A Creative Floor Plan for our New Studio/ Office
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €160
- Alınan Girdiler: 21
- Kazanan: Ortimi2020
We are in the styling industry (hair and makeup), where we have B2C clients and style them on site in our studio (e.g. for weddings or other styling events).
In addition, we offer training and educational seminars for B2B clients (professional hair stylists and makeup artists).
We are currently planning our new studio of about 210 square meters and are looking for someone who can complete the floor plan with interior walls.
In the attached file you can see that only the seminar room (approx. 40-45 sqm) and the two toilets (approx. 10 sqm) have already been determined. The other "white" areas are parts of the studio that are still unplanned in terms of walls.
Your task is to creatively plan the unplanned areas and to use the space according to our needs as efficient as possible, in which you determine suitable interior walls and thus create a complete floor plan.
(A rather open room concept should be chosen.)
So the following rooms are needed in addition to the seminar room and WC:
1. a main entrance area (arrow #1). Styling customers as well as cosmetics customers are welcomed through entrance 1. This area should include a reception area/counter for customers and be easily visible to customers coming through the main entrance. There should be a waiting area here with a seating option (e.g. sofa) and table, which should ideally be near the restroom.
2. a styling area. Not too far away from the waiting area and main entrance should be, similar to a hair salon, an area for styling. This should have a total of 4 workstations. These can either be side by side or two back to back spots for example.
3. a cosmetic room. This should have about 10 square meters and offer privacy.
4. a kitchen. This should be about 15-20 square meters, have an open concept and have the space for a table for short meetings or employee sit-togethers. It would be optimal if the kitchen was close to the seminar room.
5. an executive office. This room should have about 15-20 square meters with the possibility of privacy.
6. a double office. This room should have about 15 square meters.
7. a storage room. About 5-10 square meters
8. a production room. Approx 20- 25sqm for video shoots.
9. a technical room. Necessary for building services and about 5sqm.
(*Note: The black squares are static columns that can not be moved and must therefore be accounted for.)
(*Note: The green arrows are the three entrances to the studio.)
(*Note: pdf scale approx. 1:200)
I am looking forward to your creative ideas!