New Logo (Color re-branding optional) / Educational Website
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $250
- Alınan Girdiler: 87
- Kazanan: bujarluboci
We need a new logo for our educational website for younger kids and foreigners learning our language. The website has a color scheme but we're open to changes in that sense, but it does not need to be taken into account to participate, it's merely an option. Please see details below.
The website uses images, audio and subtitles to present educational, while entertaining, content for younger kids and foreigner learning our native language, Icelandic.
Service name: Myndmál. A direct translation from our language would basically mean: "Visual language".
What we will use the logo in:
- Website ( responsive ).
- Social media profiles.
- Potential smartphone app.
- Potential business cards.
- The logo must show that we're a professional brand that wants to focus on providing quality content to our students but still fun and kid friendly.
- It's ideal that the logo represents what we do: teach language through images and audio.
- The logo must consist of a logotype and a logomark and each must be able to work standalone, too.
- The logotype should ideally replace the "MYNDMÁL" section of the header, see files attached for reference. We do not have a preference over Pascal casing vs. UPPER casing so feel free to be creative in that sense.
- Our website's header has its current background color as dark-blue (Hex #2c3e50) and the font-color on top is plain white (Hex #FFF). We are open to a different color scheme suggestion by you, but it's optional, If the entire color scheme is re-worked. If you do not wish to suggest an alternative color scheme please design the logo on top of the dark-blue background.
- The website is responsive, as demonstrated in the files attached showing the website, this should be taken into consideration.
- Providing an additional Icon version of the logo that can be used as a Smartphone-App Icon is a big plus. Using an abbreviation such as MM with identical color schemes as the logo is certainly sufficient but please do not be restricted by that simple baseline, if the logomark fits well in an Icon then that's sufficient.
- The letter "á" in the brand's name,"Myndmál", can be found here: https://www.compart.com/en/unicode/U+00E1, and here: [login to view URL]
- The files associated demonstrate the current state of the website.
- Feel free to ask questions if you've got any.
- You can access our development website if you want to see the website in action and perhaps play around with the colors: [login to view URL]
- Right now our color scheme consist of three colors: dark-blue (#2c3e50), white (#FFF) and sky-blue (#87cefa). Feel free to try out different color combinations.
What we expect in the file(s) at handover:
- Original documents.
- A demonstration on the selected background-color. Showing how the logo appears on a white background is ideal, too.
- Colors used, including the color codes.
- Fonts used.
- Logo Mark.
- Logo Type.
- Logo Mark & Logo Type together.
- Square, Rectangular & Circle fit, such as when used by social media accounts.
- Logo guideline, if available.
Finally: we will try to give everyone feedback.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“I'm simply amazed at how much effort Bujar puts into understanding what he's designing for. He's focused on delivering beyond expectations and is very patient towards his clients. Will definitely hire again in the future if I need more design work.”