No One Ever Saw Me Coming-2
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $75
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
- Kazanan: Cheda
Okay, I have gathered as much information as I could in order to get started on the project. Let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns.
This project will be printed on VINTAGE ROYAL and INDIGO colored tank tops (ZIP FILES ATTACHED). Attached you will find a file labeled "WOLF-D. GALVAN". I would like to use the wolf within the design concept. The front portion of the tank top will read, "NO ONE EVER SAW ME COMING". The back portion of the tank top will read, "UNDERESTIMATED".
Attached you will find a ZIP file labeled, "TYPOGRAPHY-J. GARCIA/D. GALVAN". Feel free to use these references as you see fit. How you decide to approach these projects is totally up to you.
This design will be screen printed so here are a few things to keep in mind when creating the artwork.
1. Screenprinted designs work best when they're made from areas of flat color. If the design has gradients, shadows, or glows, it's much harder, or even impossible, to print. Please avoid if possible.
2. Vector files are best. If vector isn't possible, 600dpi raster images, at actual size or bigger, also works.
3. We have a printable area of 11" wide by 14" tall to work with for a tee shirt, front or back. If you want to print on the sleeve, keep it 3" by 3" or smaller.
4. Please make sure all the colors are easily separable, on separate layers, or in separate groups.
5. We allow two main printing locations, front and/or back. Please keep in mind that for both locations we only allow four colors or fewer. Any secondary locations, in this case the sleeve, we only allow two colors or fewer.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent freelancer designer!”
fullmetaljacket1, United States.