OtlobTabib New Logo
- Durum: Pending
- Ödül: $150
- Alınan Girdiler: 81
I want to a creative logo for this newly established company. You can find full details about it in the following link: https://www.otlobtabib.com/en
The customer base of this company are Arabic-speaking so maybe it will be a good idea to have the logo in Arabic instead of English. And I think a typography based logo is a good idea, but not necessary required.
- No preferences at this stage so use your full imagination and creativity.
- Original concepts only. Generic logos are rejected.
- Contest will start sealed to insure that I get unique and creative concepts but I will unseal it before the end of the contest so everyone can see all entries and warn me of generic and copied entries.
- I want to see the logo concept in a plain white background. Do not use mockups unless I tell you to do so.
- Expect a good bonus if you deliver unique and exceptional work.
1- You need to provide me with a concept breakdown of how did you come up with the idea.
2- NO copied logos. Trust me, sooner or later I will find out if you submitted copied logos and you will be reported & blocked from Freelancer.com and from other platforms as well.
3- If you have any question, please post it in the Comments section and I will reply there ASAP.
4- NEVER ask me in the Comments section to see your entry OR I will REJECT all your entries.
5- I will not be able to reply or provide feedback to all entries. However I will for sure provide feedback to entries with the highest star ratings.
6- Do not submit too many entries for variations of the same concept like with different colors of fonts. This practice will flood the Entries section with so many almost identical concepts which make it hard for me! If I like you concept, then I will ask you to make vrations like using different colors or fonts, etc.
PS. If you do not read and follow my comments above then you are NOT a professional freelancer and you should not even bother to participate in this contest. You might also get blocked if I
report you to Freelancer.com