Outdoors Lifestyle Graphic Tee Shirt | Simple, Modern Design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $60
- Alınan Girdiler: 38
- Kazanan: sartedayrene
UPDATE - PLEASE READ ENTIRELY After not being enough satisfied with the entries to choose a winner, we have relaunched hoping to open this project to a broader audience. As such, we want to pivot the design idea a little to make sure designers are focusing on the core of the design and that is the ICONS.
- poly or tri blend shirt
- printed using vintage looking technique so that some graphic naturally will look distressed.
- This is for a lifestyle shirt that not only promotes the brand by outdoor "survival" tools.
- We saw way too many icons just taken from the internet. As such, they did not have a cohesive feel.
- I have attached new example versions of the shirt and simplified the design "Wazoo shirt icon one [login to view URL]". We're pretty happy with it, but hope a professional designer can bring something more to the table especially with custom icons.
- The idea is that the icons look very much like the letters WAZOO, but do not try so hard as to lose the immediate understanding of what they represent as an symbol.
- We will probably do the first print of the shirt 1-color (white) but may do future versions in color, hence why I attached a color version "Wazoo shirt icons [login to view URL]". If you use color, please use "washed out" matte colors that have the vintage feel.
Tagless printed label
- 2.5" x 3.8" area (located inside the shirt on back below collar)
- Let's keep it outdoorsy and artsy.
- Needs to have interchangeable: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The quote: “I say, beware of all enterprises that require new clothes, and not rather a new wearer of clothes.” ~ Thoreau
- The brand: "Wazoo Survival Gear"
- The slogan: "Wearable Survival Kits"
- The blend of shirt: i.e. "50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon"
- See "tagless tee 1/2/3" for examples
Please let me know if you have any questions. I will certainly be happy to guide you in the right direction.
For graphic shirt design aesthetic and inspiration, please see:
- [login to view URL]
- Pinterest ([login to view URL]) ([login to view URL])
Looking for a some creative advancements on an idea. (see attached examples)
We are designing a shirt for Wazoo Survival Gear. A company that makes "Wearable Survival Kits". We would like this shirt to be more lifestyle design oriented. A modern simple design that someone would want to wear just because it looks cool.
The idea for the design is to have WAZOO written in 5 lines down the front of the shirt, properly aligned. Each line of will have a letter substituted for an outdoor/survival priority icon. For example, in the example design, the W has been changed to mountains, the A to fire, the Z to a map, the O to water, and the last O to a compass. To be honest, I'm not too unhappy with the example design in general. I would like to make the W more survivaly than just mountains... perhaps shelter like the teepee? I'm not excited about the map for Z.
It would be ideal that the icons are obvious but also resemble the letters textures, shape and weight.
We're thinking that the back might say:
"The best survival kit is the one you have on"
"Wearable Survival Kits by Wazoo"
Like I said, not too unhappy about the existing example design. No need to get crazy with this. Keep it simple and beautiful. Possible avenues for editions is if you can something 'practical'. Something that might be useful in a survival situation.
Survival Priority icons that would be ideal to incorporate is
We would like to use Doctor Bob Font with the A without the crossbar (lowercase).
Ideally we forge a great relationship with the winner and continue to use them for future design projects.
Thanks for looking into this,
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“She was very good at taking our specific direction and bringing it to life. I really appreciate her art skills and ability to work toward our vision. Very happy with the work she produced and will hopefully use her much more in the future! Thanks!”
WazooSurvival, United States.