Podcast Alternate Logo/Brand
- Durum: Pending
- Ödül: $110
- Alınan Girdiler: 190
The name of the comedic sports podcast is 'The Charity Stripe'; based in Los Angeles, California. The podcast slogan/motto is 'Hit your free throws, cause they free.'
The main purpose of this contest is to create an alternate logo that will function as the primary logo to be used on branded apparel and miscellaneous items (stickers, water bottles, etc.). This alternate logo may include: The Charity Stripe, or have TCS (an elaborate combination of the letters) or the phrase: 'They Free' or 'Hit ya free throws, cause they free'
It should come in the form of two separate files:
1) the LOGO (the basic, yet professional logo for The Charity Stripe.)
- I have posted a few logos that I would like designers to take into consider for the design style.
2) the COVER ART
- The cover art is where all you designers can get as creative as you like, but keep in mind: it should be sleek, professional, and appealing to a sports audience ages 18-35. If any designers have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.
- Navy, gold, (California Bears color scheme)
- Navy, orange (New York Knicks color scheme)
- Navy, light orange (New York Mets color scheme)
- Navy, dark orange (Auburn Tigers color scheme)
- Black, gold (UCF Knights color scheme)
If you would like to get a better understanding of the comedic tone of the podcast, it is available for download it for free on the podcast app for Apple devices and Spotify.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Design should be sleek, professional, and well-polished. Please use the examples logos to help guide your creative direction. Most importantly, have fun with it and be creative. The winning design will belong to The Charity Stripe Podcast to use for branding and merchandizing.