POP UP HTML TEMPLATE
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $250
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
- Kazanan: lgdelrosario
I currently have a template I have developed for an information section.
I would like the current template to be polished up to make it as efficient and attractive as possible.
Template for the template page and the pop-up page
1) Hide template page, instead of just sending to bottom
2) W3 compliant, 3) fast loading, 4) attractive, 5) modern 6) minimalistic code 7) no Flash, only HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
8) Work on Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox and yes, sorry IE too! 9) Prefer imbeded CSS instead of a separate CSS file.
10) Maintain high text to code ratio http://99webtools.com/text-to-code-ratio.php
"function before form" Keeping it old school HTML as far as possible.
Since starting the contest I have actively been looking around for a transition between pages myself and have decided I want to use this one WITH your styling:
Flip pages 2-3 I have used the pop-ups.
The original code is open-source from:
1) Maybe the thumbnails should be in DIV tags not tables?
2) Bug - the screen does not scale down on a mobile well (the original Template1, 2, 3 etc worked OK for PC and mobiles)
3) Bug - If the Pop-Up is showing and the Left and Right Arrows on the keyboard are used then the book stops working after the PopUp is closed.
4) I want to get the pages to be exactly screen size preferably without scroll bars so its like a Kindle reader feel. I will do this by ensuring that the content is not too long - unless you have better solution. (NOT SQL DB!)
“Really pleased with his work - has attention to detail and knows his stuff. Takes pride in his work. Maybe the best Freelancer I have ever worked with!”