Portrait Edit - More details in description
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $25
- Alınan Girdiler: 10
- Kazanan: MeFotografie
I have an image I need edited.
Edits required to image titled "ORIGINAL" which you can download from the following dropbox link: [login to view URL]
1. Over-all smoothing of skin. Just a bit as I am not looking for an unnatural look. Just some polishing to make the skin look "cleaner".
2. Smooth the under-eyes but leave the lines to be still visible but not as much as they are right now.
3. Remove the hairs which are on the model's forehead, including the one hair that goes down over her eyes.
4. Enhance the lips to be more defined and a bit fuller (not too much though!) and fix the small bump on the lower lip at the very outer edge, in the middle of the lip.
5. There's what I call a "double chin" visible. I'd like for this to be reduced or removed, if possible, making the jaw bone also more defined.
6. Also, if possible to slim down the model's face a bit from the side. Only a little.
7. As you will notice, the "farthest" half of the face is not as focused as the first half. Is there a way this could be fixed? That would be a plus :-)
8. The final edits are to be submitted in a RAW format file which can be opened and edited in Adobe Lightroom.
Once I confirm the edits to the model's face, I need the background to be extended to the left-hand side. The model's face need to take a bit less than half the screen. Refer to the attached image "SCREEN" to get an idea of what I mean.
I look forward to receive your work. There is potential of this being a monthly or more frequent gig.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Thank you for a job well done. ”