Record a 20 Second Video in 1080p
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $24
- Alınan Girdiler: 6
- Kazanan: steam3d
This is a fun project for someone with a HQ DSLR Camera and Video Recording Experience.
*** A BONUS IS JUST IN, every user will need to submit 4 videos from the below categories.
This is what I need:
No matter which Country your currently staying, you'll need to record a 20 second (minimum) video in Resolutions:
2K (2048x1080 minimum resolution)
4K (3840x2160 minimum resolution)
From your Location Not off the internet. Of the below categories, yes you'll need to be there and record it for yourself.
1. Roads (with moving traffic)
2. Sea / Beach ( if available at your location)
3. A Market Place (with many shops/stalls selling clothes/different items)
4. A Timelapse of a Sunset (if you can) / Just a regular Sunset (doesn't have to be by the beach)
5. Education (can be reading a book/newspapers/students studying..etc)
6. Health / Food
If you'll be recording a video pan please make sure you'll be using a tripod with no shakes etc. It needs to be professional videos no Over Exposure or Darkness.
**Videos with bad quality will just be taken out, my current Price for each video is $6 each person needs to submit a min of at least 4 from the above category. Kindly mention the country on the video as a small watermark so I wont need to search and to stay safe.
Please Note I'll be selecting many winners based on their posts/quality of video.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES (FIRST READ BEFORE RECORDING AND SUBMITTING)
> Do submit:
1. Footage Video with a strong composition that’s been well lit and properly exposed.
2. Footage Video with obvious and useful subject matter that can appeal to a wide range of potential uses.
3. Footage Video that employs standard techniques such as smooth pans, tilts, dollies, tracks, and zooms.
4. Footage Video that includes moving subjects.
5. Footage Video that’s as close to original as possible. When necessary, you can perform basic color correction and image adjustment.
6. Footage Video that’s been edited removing abrupt camera moves at the start or end of the shot.
> Don’t submit:
1. Footage Video that has unclear or odd subject matter.
2. Footage Video that is poorly composed, or not setup in a professional manner (lighting, lens selection, depth of field, exposure, etc.).
3. Handheld Footage Video that has unstable camera movement, vibrations, or shaking that does not add value to the shot.
4. Footage Video that contains little to no subject movement. When shooting a static environment, techniques such as pans, tilts, dollies, and tracks can be used to add movement. Please note, shots containing zooming in or out on static subjects will not be accepted.
5. Footage Video that has been overly stylized or has had effects applied. While some color correction is allowed, footage should not be tinted or graded to match a specific look or feel as this limits how it can be used by customers. Footage with effects, will not be accepted.
6. Footage Video containing audio that does not add value to the file. For example, footage taken in a park can contain general background audio, but if two people happen to be close and their conversation is audible, the audio is not useful and should be removed from the file.
7. Footage Video shot using a low-quality camera such as an action camera or mobile phone.
8. Footage Video that has visible compression artifacts such as noise/grain, pixelization, blocking, or banding.
All Videos will not be used elsewhere and will be copyrighted to me after being selected.
Thank you all for your time and enjoy Recording.